@ 1:08 AM
There are reasons why i don't update my blog.One is i am lazy.
Second is i don't really like showing my weaker side of me, sometimes i guess.
Recently, i am doing my classical now.
Just finished my 1st stopover at BSU.
Had my wushu orientation camp too.
Been busy so to make me not feel that i have nothing to do.
Sometimes i feel that i am a boat.
A small floating boat.
Floating around for people to hold on to and take me to where they would like to go.
I am lost, don't know which direction to go, which path to choose without the help of people.
When i was younger and even now, i like to sit on the fence.
But i guess it is time that i should choose the path that i want to go.
Time does not permits me to just wait for me to decide.
But still sometimes, there are wishes that i wish.
I wish that i don't grow up too soon.
Because i still would like to be a small kid, doing things that i would like to do anytime.
I can even do anything i want.
But everyone is moving, i should move my butt too.
So as to keep up with the pace that everyone is going.
Stop daydreaming and wake up.
Time to decide what would i like to do.
I'm scared to depend too much coz depend would mean hurting too much.