@ 12:37 AM
How i wish that i didn't make the call.So that things would be different.
I will be able to have the freedom to do whatever i want.
I will be able to spend more time on different things.
How i wish i can just say i don't want to do it anymore.
So that things can be different.
I will be able to have more commitment in the things that i do.
I will be able to feel more relaxed.
It is hard being responsible.
It isn't as easy as you think.
You keep saying things about being responsible.
I'm trying my best to do it.
I'm holding on to it becuase i think i should be responsible about it.
But there are surely certain limit to it,
Where i feel that i'm tired and i want to give up.
Thanks bernice for lending me your ear though the matter got nothing to do with you. (: