Friday, January 19, 2007
@ 12:00 AM

Too many complications makes my heart go "thump thump".
I'm scared that more complications will come for the next 2 years.
I'm scared that i might leave a bad impression to anyone.
I'm scared of a lot of things.
Who can guide me and make me smile to forget them?
Who can give me the assurance?
But still i have to go forward no matter what.
Because that is what i want and need to do.
Oh god, please lead and guide me through these 2 years.

Too many things are going on.
Projects needs handling up.
ICA 3 coming up.
Final exams are also coming.
I'm stress at this period of time.
BUT i'm looking forward to the march holidays.
Then only i will feel relax, i guess.

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History