@ 10:17 PM
I'm sorry that i didn't update my blog.Hahhahas.
Just that so there are too many things on my mind that i don't have the time to blog.
Stats project needs handling up this friday.
But it does not seem to be to my satisfaction yet.
Effective writing project needs handling up tomolo.
And i haven't even write it yet.
I just can't seem to have the mood to do projects anymore coz holidays are like this saturday.
I'm in a holiday mood already.
Bleh.
Small little things also affects my emotion nowadays.
Just am irritated by the things and myself.
Seriously.
I am just too emotional recently.
I think i expect too much actually.
Hahhahas.
Went out for a while with wen li, yue ting and serene to town.
Came back to school for wushu.
Got back my wushu results.
I passed!
But not with flying colours.
Hahahs.
Am quite a little disappointed actually.
I think i should have done better.
And celebrated december babies's birthday today.
Hahahas.
Happy birthday december babies!
And december babies includes me... ((=
Wish me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the 31st!
Hhahahhas.
iwanttomovecloserbutican'tseemtobreakthebarrier.
whydoifeellonelysuddenly.