Wednesday, November 15, 2006
@ 11:55 PM

Even if the sky has fallen,
You are not even shaken by it.
Even if the earth is left with nothing,
You are still not shaken by it.
I just don't know how you get through like that without any worries.
You may worry,
But it doesn't matter.
Because action speaks louder than words.
Oh please wake up from this dream
and realise that you should do something about it.
I am worried about you.

Life is such a funny thing.
Somehow i realise that i forgot about the past.
Because i played too much.
And I had just put too much faith and trust in you.
To result the bit of disappointment in you.
I prefered it if you could have told me earlier.
Without me discovering it.

I don't think it is right for you to decide for me whether i will be going a not.
I think it would be better if you would have asked first.
I just feel that i seem to know you guys.
Yet you guys seem to be too far away for me to understand or understand me.
Can't you guys just stop to think about how i would think or feel.
I am always given the black mark whenever you guys link with someone else.
I am not the same as that person even though she is my half.
She may have bad points.
But you guys can't just think that she is bad all the way.
I feel left out my dear people.

There was some performance in the cafe today.
Piano Ensemble.
I watched them play.
Some very good, Some no good.
But i was really amazed by one of the performance.
Becuase the way he played it is really professional.
Oh my goodness,
When can i become like that?
Fingers flying here and there.
Hahahhahas.
It would be nice if i could play like that. ((=

Mosquitoes bit my leg like nothing.
I have got like 4 on my right feet.
And it is really red and itchy.
Yuck i hate them.

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History