Monday, November 20, 2006
@ 11:30 PM

Bad and horrible day today.
1st: renovation in my neighbour's house, super duper noisy.
2nd: my paper today was bad bad. i hope that i can pass.
3rd: got scolded for being noisy.

Recently i found out a singer, Evan yo cai ming you.
Yes, You can say me slow in finding it out.
Hahhahas.
I just love his smiles.
I just love the way he plays his violin and piano.
I just love the way he sings.
I just love how talented he is.
Watch this video,
and i know that you will love him the way i do.
Hahhahahs.
( Here is the url, can't seem to put the embed in my blog.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOBr-IYpCXU

Seen it?
I know that you love him already.
Because i fell in love with him already.
Hahahhahas. ((=
Who has his song? Quick give it to me.
Hhahahahs

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History