Thursday, November 30, 2006
@ 1:41 PM

1 more paper to go before test will be over.
Show and tell tommorrow.
Prepared what i hope to be creative.
That 5 marks is important to me.
Though not to everyone.
Becuase i failed my poa test.
Tried my best to make it the best.
Wushu grading results will only be out in 2-3 weeks time.
Soon, projects needs handing up.
Somehow, i am bored with my life.
Fill my life with colours can?

I look at you, i look at the wall.
I look at you, i rather look at the wall.
You gave me the four seasons.
I don't want to think about it.
You gave me colours in my life.
But that was just a moment.
I choose not to agree with you.
Because i choose not to trust you.
But sometimes life is such a bore without you.
Wonder why i still stick with you.
You left me with lots of questions not answered.
And i wonder whether i should ask again.
You gave me lots of faces.
I wonder whether is it good or bad.
You gave comments that sometimes i don't understand.
I ponder whether i should tell you.
Sometimes there are too many differences between you and me.
It makes me wonder whether is the direction correct.
You gave me feelings that i aren't nothing.
So that is how i feel like treating you.
You don't move,
Then i shall not move.
But still i would like to carry on with my life.
So tell me and let me decide what should i do.
To relief the discomfort you are giving me.
Be it positive or negative.
I think we still have to settle it once and for all.

Don't i sound poetic?
What rubbish.
Hahahahhas.
It is only once in while that my brain is working.
Haahhahas.

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History