@ 12:09 AM
*Hip**cover my mouth*
.............
*Hip*
*cover my mouth*
.............
*Hip*
*cover my mouth*
............
GOSH.
I keep having hipcups today.
The moment i step into the jurong east mrt,
I started having hipcups.
I can't seem to stop it.
And it started out of no where.
Everyone keeps looking at me like i am some wierdo.
And Someone even turn to smile at me.
GOSH.
And guess what?
On my way walking home.
I kindly help a little kid to carry down his small little bicycle down a few steps.
Coz his parents was taking a sweet little slow walk right at the back.
Saw that the kid was having some difficulty.
I decided to help.
The parents then ask the kid to thank me.
And you know what he said.
" xie xie ah yi!!"
Oh man.
I hate that word.
Do i really look that old.
Do i really dress that old.
Oh man.
-
Went for wushu camp last week.
4 days 3 nights.
It was LONG.
BUT.
Surprisingly,
I didn't really miss home.
Hahahhaas.
I'm so bad.
Had lots and lots of fun.
Played games.
Had training.
Had some bonding.
Had some small little disagreements.
Had all 3 meals together.
Slept together.
Brush teeth together.
Got to know them better.
It was such fun.
So many photos and video was taken.
I will never forget this. ((=