Thursday, September 14, 2006
@ 1:54 AM

I can't believe what i am seeing.
Hahahhaas.
Managed to pass all my subjects. ((=
I was even prepared to take the sup paper.
Hhahahahs.
Anyway,
Thank god i pass all. ((=


-
My Dear Bernice will be flying off to philippines early in the morning.
Oh well.
Have fun bernice.
Everything will be alright.
So just go with ease okay?

My Second brother also went into NS last thursday.
Heh.
Wonder how is he now.
Hahahhahas.
Hope that he can take the pressure.
I can't imagine him coming back with a "bota" head.
Hahahahahas.

-
Haiz.
How can i fix a day when everyone can go.
How do i fix a day when i don't know what is everyone's sechdule.
How do i fix a proper time when i dont know when is everyone free.
How do i fix a place when i don't know where everyone wants to go.
You tell me.
What should i do.
It isn't that i am scolding you off.
It is just that.
I am pissed when you say that.
Why don't you try orgainising one gathering.
Will it be easy for you?
Can't you put yourself in my shoes?

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History