@ 6:39 PM
I totally screwed my statistic theory paper.Haiz.
I know i did.
I didn't answer most of the questions in section A.
I couldn't finish my questions in section C.
I don't know whether my answers are correct a not in section B.
I really screwed it.
I don't even think that i can pass this paper.
Moreover,
My ICA 3 was bad too.
I just passed that paper.
OH God.
Please help me.
Please make it just a pass for the overall percentage.
Please save me someone.
I don't want to take a sup paper.
Haiz.
I am dissappointed in myself,
For being such a idiotic procastinating piece of shit.
I think i would have understood stats better if i have studied earlier.
This is my punishment for being me and the last minute kind of stuff.
Sometimes,
I really feel tired of rushing everything into my brain during the last minute.
And that was what happen last night.
I was trying to stuff everything into my brain at one go.
But somehow,
This time round.
My brain didn't want to work anymore.
It just kept giving up.
I couldn't push it on any further.
So that is why i couldn't really understand what i was studying for stats.
No matter how much i try.
No matter how much i force myself to.
It just didn't go in.
Haiz.
Disappointment. TO-TAL DIS-SAP-POINT-MENT.
Self-disicpline.
That is what i need.
That is what i should have.
That is what i should start learning.
To make myself more motivated to study earlier.
But i can never seem to have that no matter how many times i say that to myself.
Haiz.
I am actually destroying myself.