Monday, August 21, 2006
@ 9:22 PM

I look at my phone.
I don't know why.
I have the urge to pick it up and start messaging you.
Should i or should i not.
I've got so many things that i wanna tell you.
I've got so many things that i need you to tell me that it is alright.
I've got so many questions to ask you too.
You tell me how.
Should i or should i not.
Haiz.

-
I've knock on many doors.
Trying to open them up to me.
But no matter how hard i try.
They can't seem to open.
Even if they do.
They merely open a little to peak out their heads.
To know what i want.
And that is all.
I can't intrude in any much further.
How i wish that i have all the keys to all the doors.
So that i can just go in anytime i want.
To know them better.
And able to choose to go how far i want.
And not the other way round.

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History