Monday, August 07, 2006
@ 9:51 PM

.... if you comment on this post

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something that i like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. You must post this on yours.

Bernice
1. Bernice = Berry nice. LOL.
2. Go and scold that irritating person (v), tell him how pissed off you are and asked him why he did this to you.
3. Lime green.
4. Your craziness.
5. The first time i get to know you, you were carrying your blue bag with your short hair, running towards me and pamela after school.
6. Monkey
7. Were you ever disappointed in me before as your closest friend?

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History