@ 7:28 PM
Seriously, I don't know whats going on through people's mind.Especially my class.
What a stupid irritating class people i have.
Of coz except my cliques.
If you don't have the proper leadership skills. Please get lost. Coz you are really a useless resource in our society.
I mean i'm not saying that i have any better leadership skills than you.
But the basic thing that you should have is to know when to limit yourself. To know when it is important and not important. I mean of coz everyone wants to have fun and can have fun.
But don't you think that you should know when to ask the whole group to be serious about our work. And just shut up and do it now. I mean, if you don't care about your marks. Other people might care. And of coz I do.
Please don't drag me down just because you guys/ you want to have fun. You/ you guys can have fun after the work is done. And you guys/ you will even feel satisfied about it after everything is done. And no one will argue whose fault it is that the answer was wrong.
Oh please.
Wake up lar.
Just depending on one person isn't enough to help the group coz how can just one person have all the ideas inside the head.
If there is, everyone should have just do their individual group work. Don't you think so?
I mean everyone must put in the effort so that at least we know that we have done our best.
Haiz.. Oh god, please make them wake up from their dream.
And for you information, if you don't have the right to say about people coz you yourself also has the same kind of problem. Please just shut up and sit there. Nobody will find that you are invisible just because you didn't make any noise.
If you are trying to gain attention, it is still stupid and lame to make that kind of remark coz you yourself know that you are also doing the same thing.
What kind of rubbish this is.