Friday, July 28, 2006
@ 2:38 PM

In the E plaza now.
With Wen li and Serene.
We are talking through MSN.
Hahahahahs.
Because we got no mouth to talk now.
Hahahahahs.
Didn't get to attend the Seminar.
Because the lecture hall was too full.
We just Sign our name and we can "chao".
Hahahahhs.
Luckily we went there late. ((=
Too bad i wear my formal wear and not bring my casual clothes.
Haiz. got to wear it the whole day.
Bleh.

-
Stats was not alright.
It was a last minute study.
Don't think i will do that well.
The answers were too absurb.
r square was too low.
I got a negative.
And i lose 3 marks because i don't know how to do one question.
OH MAN.
I screwed it!
Oh god.
Please just give me a pass.
I'll be satisfied with it.
Thanks.

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History