@ 11:01 PM
You guys are already in my heart.But am i in your heart now?
Where are you guys when i need you?
I just can't seem to be part of you all.
Am i rushing things?
I think i expect too much.
Sometimes, i really feel so stupid.
I miss 5A1.
I think they understand me more.
They don't complain much.
Even if they complain, they will tell me in a nice way.
I can't seem to find anyone to confide in other than them.
Even though i don't really talk to them, they will help me in anyway when i need help.
Thanks a lot.
When will i be part of you guys.
Am i being too sensitive?
Am i thinking too much?
I think i am.
I should just give up and enjoy what i am learning.
I think i should just wait till it is time.