Thursday, June 29, 2006
@ 7:54 PM

OH! guess what?
I PASSED MY MARKETING. WOHOO!
I thought tat i would fail lar.
Seriously, and i even cry for it.
What the heck.
Maybe i wasn't too confident in my answers that i thought that it was all wrong.
Thank god that i passed.

-
BUt it is so saddening.
I failed my internet and web.
By just that 1.5 marks.
I think we could have done better actually.
If only we print out the attachments.
If only i knew the difference between references and attachments.
I am so Stoo-pid.
I want that marks back.
Can you be so nice to give them to me?
Wonder how our frontpage results will turn out.
Hope that it will go well.

-
Brother called early in the morning at 8.50.
So happie to hear him. hahhhahahas.

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History