Tuesday, May 02, 2006
@ 7:41 PM

OH man i am getting irritated with my blog. i can't even see what i am writing. i am just writing on one stupid nothing. OH man. ARGHZ!!!

Okay i can finally see what i am writing. There really is something wrong with my lappy or with my blog.

Have not been blogging these days bcoz didnt feel like. Got so many pictures to upload from my phone. Oh man.

Last saturday was my mother's birthday! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY my darling mama. =)) I am glad that you have brought me to this world. Xing ku ni le! =)) We celebrated by going to the food junction to eat. lolx. I know it is nothing. BUt it is something to me or to our family.
N on that same day, my cousin in law gave birth to our little nephew. Haven't seen him yet coz my father has been bz with work. Wonder how he looks like.

Tomolo is the grand finale of our orientation. I'm excited about it. I will bring my camera tomolo to take pictures. ((= Hahahhas, Nicholas was so funnie today. Bernice n me were like askng whether is it compulsory to go for the orientation. Then his answer was " ya of coz! i'm acting inside! ". lolx.

Sorry Simin that i didnt accept the interview that you asked me this morning. I know that you have got work to do but I didn't want to face the camera n moreover, i didn't have the time.

I'm so HUNGRY!!! My mother finally cooked finish! I'm going to eat now. =))

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History