Friday, May 12, 2006
@ 12:00 AM

I think that i have been PMSing these few days. I just have lots of emotions inside of me. Different kind of emotions. I can suddenly feel sad n angry n can suddenly just feel happy n crazy.
-------------------------------------------

Another day, without your smile. Another day, just passes by. NOw i know how much it mean for you to stay right here with me. The time we spend apart will make our love grow stronger. BUt it hurts so bad that i couldn't take it any longer......

I wanna go old with you. I wanna die lie in your arms. I wanna go old with you. I wanna be looking in your eyes. I wanna be there for you. Sharing in everything you do. I wanna go old with you...

A thousands miles, its between us now....
----------------------------------------------

This is a song that i heard from Yi jia's blog ( bernice's friend.). It really sounds nice. Don't really know what is the title. I hope that i type the lyrics correctly. lolx.

Just read Tricia's blog. I just wanna say oh trish. Cheer up kay? There will still be lots of changes around us. So don't care what people say. Just carry on with your life.

Haiz.. i really miss my long hair. I did the BIGGEST mistake of my life is to go n cut it. OH PLS.. pls faster, make my hair grow faster. I wanna it back to normal. MAKE IT GROW NOW!!

Wanted to upload the orientation pictures, but there is something wrong with my internet or something. Haiz. Next time ba.

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History