Tuesday, May 16, 2006
@ 11:19 PM

I feel especially tall today. It is because when i was on my way home in the MRT, I felt that i was almost the same height with someone who is average tall. HAHAHAHAS, rubbish me. I was wearing heels lar! I wore my formal attire today to present a 3 minute narrative speech. OH man. I was kind of nervous.

Come to think of it. Now i am relaxing at home, typing here BUT hours ago, i was in the MRT feeling nervous, trying to repeat my speech again and again. Hoping that i will not forget half way through. How time really flies.
------------------------------------------

These was taken before the class started. Everyone was rehearsing their speech.
-------------------------------------------

Anyway, my speech turn out to be alright. I was the 4th person to present. Bcoz Miss Lewis start from the middle of the class registration. I know that i showed signs of nervousness by touching my nose and my land yard. OH man, i hope that my speech was not boring. At the very last part of my speech, the bell for the signal of 3 minutes haven't rang yet. I almost panicked! BUT luckily, i manage to finish my speech exactly 3 minutes. HAHAHAHAS. Oh thank god. ((=

I DID rehearse it kay? It was 3 mins+. But maybe i talked a bit too fast for my speech and that was why i took 3 mins only. lolx.
Brought my camera to take pictures. Don't ask me why i brought it. Maybe its because it is our first formal presentation. A moment to remember. lolx.

-------------------------------------------

Something that me and Wen Li did after the presentation. I felt relieve that it was over.

This is Miss Winnie Isabella Lewis. Our EOC teacher.

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History