@ 8:53 PM
Oh man. I'm so upset now. I thought there will be someone there to make me laugh just now. BUt he went offline. What the heck. I know that he might b bz with JC n all. BUt i miss him. As a friend of course.Okay, today was better than yesterday. I know that it is too early to conclude as it is only the second day of school.
Went for the club crawl in the morning. Wrote my name down on the adventure club. But i don't think i can make it on the friday. Oh man. But never mind. I still got Fris Bee ( i hope that i spell correctly) . I find that it is cute n interesting. Cool man!
He is back on. He makes me laugh! Though he take so long to reply me.
I'm going to check out swimming tomolo. I never thought of swimming until my mother say so. hahahs. Going to check out the second hand books too.
We did some really stupid things today. Give Wen Li a Wen Li clap : *claP* "wassup..". Give bernice a Bernice clap : *claP* * give a blank face* . Give myself a Junyuan clap : *claP* "Blurh blurh.. sotong!". lolx. Its so stupid lar. But funnie of coz. We also took so disgusting pics.. hahahs.
Hahahas.. thats bernice n me with the disgusting mashed fries in our mouth.
Thats Wen Li n bernice. 
Bernice took a picture of me on Monday.
Then we had a 30 seconds presentation on something that is special to us today during effective oral communication. It was fun bUt nervous. Some of my classmates are really funnie. They just take a full-scap paper n say that this is something special to him coz it helps him to write lecture notes in it. hahhas.
Hahahas. Bored people do dumb things..