@ 9:48 AM
I've been bz these days thats why i didn't blog or i should say that my sister just won't let me use the computer. lolx.
Monday --- I wanted to go out with bernice but i couldn't coz my mama didn't allow me to. But i went out with my mama n my sis instead. lolx. To chinatown.
Tuesday -- I stayed home till in the afternoon coz i went teaching.
Wednesday -- Went out with bernice. Went with her to get her pay at somerset. But it turns out that they didn't recieve the time sheet? So bernice have to wait till the end of April then she will get it. Hahas bernice, b patience. U WILL get your pay no matter what coz u work for them once. How can they cheat you? Anyway.. we walk ard OG n John Little. We saw some shades n we tried them on. HA! n we took pictures =))

Hahahas. This is the picture that we took. Nice? lolx. Then there was one stupid malay guy who keeps looking at bernice. Coz he wants to laugh at her when she wear the shades. He is damn irritating lar. After that we went to eat beef noodles!! I had to treat bernice half of the price coz she is a poor girl. She have no money at the moment. lolx. No offence bernice, just kidding.
After that we also go to City hall there i think. We just did mostly window shopping.
Thursday-- I didn't do anything much. Just satyed at home n rot? But i went swimming in the evening!! lolx. wahhahah.
Friday -- Went to band in the afternoon. Watched the band's rehearsal. It was okay. Some of them were nice to hear though. Then after that i went swimming again!! I didn't get any sun tanning coz i always go in the evening.
Saturday -- Climbed 50 levels of steps again -.- . Must exercise right? So i climbed! Went to relieve one student in the evening BUT in the end, she didn't appear. What the heck. I went there for nothing! After that i met up with my sis to walk ard west mall. Coincidently, i saw Fang Qing. She was meeting Dapy.
Today -- Went out teaching n then i went to my Ah ma's hse!
Ya.. so thats all for the week. lolx. I sound like i'm broadcasting something.