Tuesday, April 04, 2006
@ 4:01 PM

I feel like changing my blogskin again! I'm getting bored with it. haiz.

I'm getting pissed off by a lot of ppl these days. Especially my brother. He keeps scolding me or i should say that he keeps pestering me to clean the hse! I know you are a clean freak bro. But u urself didn't clean the hse last time n out of a sudden u start helping out in the hse n expect me to follow u too? The more u keep nagging, the more irritated i become n the more i don't feel like doing it?! GET IT! U are really pissing me off. Its not everything that is my fault. I really wonder what i really see in you or look up to you last time.

Haiz.. I'm getting really a lot of pressure from my surroundings. From my teachers. From my brother. What the heck.

Get off my life!

I just can't wait to start school! I just can't wait to go out with my friends. I just can't wait to get out of reality, no i want to get out of reality! Get if off GET IT OFF!!

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History