@ 9:03 PM
Guess what? One of my students puke today. Coz she wasn't feeling well, had a headache n she came to class today. She looked like she wants to cry, wah.. so scary! When she asked to use the toilet to puke. I didn't know what to do coz the rules in my sch is that they don't allow students to use the toilet. Then i was like " huh?! ". I look at her, then i look at my teacher's room deciding whether to ask to use the toilet. Then i look back at her again. She WAS going to puke (holding her mouth to prevent it from coming out) . I started to think.. NO time. Then i quickly thought of my plastic bag for my wet umbrella in my bag. Wohoo.. thanks to my plastic bag that saved the puking. If not the whole air-conditional room will be filled with a disgusting smell n the carpet will be ruin n i'll get scolded from my teacher for being stupid n n n..... (sorry, i know that i shouldn't be so bad to say that but i'm stating a fact! ). Wait wait wait, the plastic bag had already saved the day, why am i thinking about this? Heh heh. ((=
Take good care of yourself kay? (refering to my student.) N sorry for the slow reaction. ( Ya, i know that she won't be reading this. But never mind lar.) .
I'm so satisfied with my blogskin! I changed it again! Yes.. within a week i change it. Coz i wasn't satisfied with the other one. It was too long n boring? I hope that i won't get bored with this blogskin.
Anyway.. bernice, i caught your bug. I had a sore throat yesterday (saturday). Really wonder why it didn't come on friday instead. Arghz.. thought that i will be sick to teach today. But it wasn't so bad coz thanks to my mum! She gave me all kinds of medicine to cure me in time. Next time i really got to take note not to share drinks with anyone who is sick. But i'll forget! lolx.
Today, my relatives held a so call party for my up coming birthday brother at my Ah ma's house! But of coz we called for catering. He is going to be 21 years old. Hahahas. He is getting older! BUT too bad. I can't go. Haiz... Coz it was held during lunch time n i can't make it. I thought that i will come back home to see a cake waiting for me. BUT my brother forgot to bring it back home coz it was left inside the frigde! ARGHZ.. I'm really am CRAVING for a cake. YET i can't eat much of that, I'm growing fatter!
I wanna eat i wanna eat!