@ 9:46 AM
Yesterday was a long day, I woke up early so that i can dye my mother's hair n she highlight mine again. This time round, my highlight is a bit obvious. You can only see it against the light. Then after that I went out to teach n then when I came back home, I went out again together with my whole family except my mother, to the IT show 2006 in suntec.
Coincidently, I saw my primary school friend there selling a IT product. hahahas. I haven't seen her for a long time already. She change really a lot. I guess i didn't change much, that was why she was able to recognise me. hahahas. At first she was trying to guess my name, but it was all wrong. But anyway, i can't remember her name too. Haiz..I'm starting to miss my primary school days, or i should say that i am missing school. I feel like going back to school now. hahahas.
Actually today, my mother n i plan to wake up early to go to bukit timah hill to climb. But in the end, we couldn't wake up at all coz we slept late last night. hahahas. I'm such a pig!! Didn't go anywhere today. BUt of coz i went out to eat lunch n i saw seany!! hahahas. He must have gone back to school today for extra lesson. 'O' levels is coming seany! Jia you! I'm sure that you can do it! =D
Sorry bel, i couldn't go to the gym with you today coz i thought that my mother n me will be going to bukit timah hill to climb but in the end.. heh heh.. we didn't wake up... hahahas. I guess i will have to see you next week. Have fun at your trip to malaysia this week!!
Bernice must be in JB now. SHopping n eating huh!! lolx. Have fun kay?!