@ 11:59 PM
Okay, i'm done with my enrolment package!! I've already posted it. That stupid nyp ( okay not stupid, after all.. its going to be my sch right?) called my hse to ask how come i paid the sch fees BUT i haven't accept the offer yet? lolx. OKay.. i'm so stupid kay. I totally forgot that paid it n that i wanted to take my time to accept the offer. So after i recieved the call.. i quickly accepted it bcoz i realised that they gave me a chance to b in the course that i want YET i took my time to accept it. I shouldn't let it slip it away that easily.
Been bz these days. I wanna go out next week coz its the 5th week n i don't need to work! I'm going to make all my appointments with my girlfriends!! I wanna go out i wanna go out.... hahhahas. BUT i need money money...
Shacks.. I'm so stuck with the show full hse now. Its really nice lar. ARGHZ!! hahaahs, bel lend it to me. BEL!! The show is so nice! Thank you for introducing them to me! lolx. N don't worry, i'll try my best to read my chinese books as fast as possible.. if i have the time. lolx.
Bernice.. i'm so GLAD that you got enrol into nyp. BUT of coz i know that you might choose sp. Haiz... really really hope that you can come to the same sch as me. hahahas.
Been bz these days. I wanna go out next week coz its the 5th week n i don't need to work! I'm going to make all my appointments with my girlfriends!! I wanna go out i wanna go out.... hahhahas. BUT i need money money...
Shacks.. I'm so stuck with the show full hse now. Its really nice lar. ARGHZ!! hahaahs, bel lend it to me. BEL!! The show is so nice! Thank you for introducing them to me! lolx. N don't worry, i'll try my best to read my chinese books as fast as possible.. if i have the time. lolx.
Bernice.. i'm so GLAD that you got enrol into nyp. BUT of coz i know that you might choose sp. Haiz... really really hope that you can come to the same sch as me. hahahas.