Wednesday, March 08, 2006
@ 8:29 PM

Okay, I apologise already. Abt your grandma. I'm sorry.
N Don't hello me coz its not like its some common sense thingy. Its not everytime that i know where you are going or what you are doing, since you don't tell me anything.

Went out with Bel today.. again of coz to find a job. So tired. Haiz... I aren't that enthu as the other first time to find a job coz keep feeling tired today. Sorry bel, if i look so bored today.
We looked into the newspaper again. But wasn't that gdz today. So we decided to walk ard in Marina Square, at the same time.. look for a job. We walk into quite a lot of shops, but most of them are searching for full timers. What the heck. I really hope that i can find a part time job soon. I'm getting bored.
In the end, we went to watch a movie with Shun Ting ( i hope that i spell her name correctly) n her friend. Shun ting treated us to the movie. Her friend even bought us a drink n nachaos. We watched The Final Destination 3. Wah.. it was damn gross n scary lar!! But thanks anyway. Although it was quite scary, i still love it.. coz i haven't watch a movie for like how long. hahahas.

Well.. can't wait for tomolo!! Coz bel is coming to my hse. We'll be doing a lot of stuff together. hahahas. Can't really imagine that bel is coming to my hse. Hahahas.

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History