Sunday, March 19, 2006
@ 10:48 PM

I really hate myself now. I am so absent-minded. What the heck! I'm suppose to come online at 9 to send some pics over to dapy!! ARGHZ!!! BUT i totally forgot abt it.. haiyo. I'm really sorrie dapy, didn't mean to forget abt it. Its just that that time, i was erm.. having my dinner, i think. Coz my mother just came back home with my dinner. N i got so many things on my mind!! So many things that i've got to do!!

I'm really really sorry dapy!! arghz Arghz ARGHZ!!

Yesterday, i went out the whole day. Went for my normal medical check up for the stupid nyp thingy. Then i went out shopping with my mama!! Heartbroken again.. money was spent..



Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History