Friday, March 17, 2006
@ 10:27 PM

I can boil a hard boil egg now.. i'm so angry with my student today. Don't know what is wrong with him that he was showing his temper today. I was just pointing out the mistakes that he made. I should be the one who gets angry with him..

Today, there was a band rehearsal in the morning. Hahahas.. didnt' really go. BUt i met dapy n the rest of the alumi to eat lunch in west mall. Passed dapy her prezzie today. I hope that she will like it n hope that it will be useful to her.
Went back together. N that was when i realise that i miss band lots. I miss siting there playing my saxaphone. I miss siting beside dapy, where we will talk n laugh a lot. I miss being part of the band. I miss playing all the songs that we played together. I miss Mdm Khong or even Mrs Loh coming in to scold us or to announce stuff. I miss hearing our band play as one whole. I miss the tension that our band usually get when we went for competition or performance. I miss eating lunch together with mel, bel, sean, shao, kaya, nelson, my sis.... I miss the joy n laughter that we as one whole band share. I miss the packet lunch we get during the holiday band practice. I miss everything!! Even my score sheets. lolx!
Stayed there for a while but went back half way through coz i had to go home. I will miss you guys!!
Celebrated dapy's birthday by giving her a surprise cake! I guess she didn't even realise that we were celebrating her birthday even when qiao juan, zhenyu n weida came in with a birthday cake coz i saw her puzzled look. lolx! Anyway.. HAPPIE EARLY BIRTHDAY DAPY!! May all your dreams come true. You are getting older huh!! lolx.
Was pissed with my sister yesterday. I just hope that she won't shoot her mouth off with anything she thinks coz its not everything that she think is correct. So sister, pls think bfore you say anything.
Oh ya.. yesterday night, bel went to malaysia. I hope that you have fun bel!! Do some shopping lolx. I'll MISS Y OU!! Cya when you come back next week kay?!! We go gai gai!!
I guess bernice must be in camp too. Do have fun kay? Take lots of pictures n let me see!!

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History