@ 10:55 AM
Hey, you should get it straight, weren't you assuming too. You were assuming that i called you when you were talking to someone else. Aren't you also making a ass out of you n me too?! So stop using this phrase when you yourself also assume things too!!! Speak for yourself!
Btw, you should read my blog carefully, i state there that i didn't call you on sat or sun at all so as to let you cool down. I called you straight after you went offline on monday morning. I talked to you when you were online, but u didn't reply n instead went offline. So i called. Your Ah ma pick up the phone n said that you weren't home. I called that once, thats all.
Btw, you should read my blog carefully, i state there that i didn't call you on sat or sun at all so as to let you cool down. I called you straight after you went offline on monday morning. I talked to you when you were online, but u didn't reply n instead went offline. So i called. Your Ah ma pick up the phone n said that you weren't home. I called that once, thats all.
Actually, I don't need you thanking me or appreciating me for caring abt you coz thats what best friends are for. I will still be here even if you don't need me, even if you are not willing or willing to tell me your problem. I only hope that you allow me to help you as a best friend should.
Anyway, i would like to apologise if i said any harsh words abt Ah ma.