Monday, February 27, 2006
@ 9:34 AM

I can't believe that almost one year hab past since i updated my blog. How time flies so fast. I finished taking my Os n Had already taken my results n am waiting fer my posting results! I hope that i can get into the course that i wan..
I have been bz with life now. Just came back frm HK one wk ago. Had so much fun in HK. Went to Lantau Island, Ocean Park.... Rode the roller coaster.. Took the MTR...
It was totally different frm going to China one yr ago. Mayb its bcoz we didn't really go on tour. So ya, in all.. its quite fun. I bought a few things too!

Btw, i'm so sorry Jabs! Didn't mean not to go to sch today. It wasn't intentional. I just overslept. Hope tat we can still go out n eat!!

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History