What should i do? @ 8:15 AM
What should I do abt this?
It has been two days since we last talked. I dunno what is happening between us. You seem to be purposely ignoring me. I dunno why.. but i just know that you are angry with me abt sthing.. and i dunno what izzit. Izzit bcoz of last friday? izzit bcoz you won't forgive me?
What is happening? Why won't you tell me? Am i being over sensitive? Can you just tell me...
haiz... haiz.. haiz..
It has been two days since we last talked. I dunno what is happening between us. You seem to be purposely ignoring me. I dunno why.. but i just know that you are angry with me abt sthing.. and i dunno what izzit. Izzit bcoz of last friday? izzit bcoz you won't forgive me?
What is happening? Why won't you tell me? Am i being over sensitive? Can you just tell me...
haiz... haiz.. haiz..