Saturday, September 04, 2004
Can't stand it! @ 6:38 AM

I don't know what came over me today. i was angry with my bestie bcoz of a person and that person is Joey. But he is not my worth to get angry with my bestie. I was angry bcoz i can't stand joey.. i dunno why is it that he is always scolding me with stupid words and my bestie is always concern abt joey's behaviour and everything. I do not like it bocz i can't stand joey and there my bestie is caring on such a person. So i ended up getting angry.
But i started thinking... why should i get angry with my bestie bcoz of this person. He is not worthy of it. This made me think of the phrase " forgive & forget " . I feel like forgiving Joey but sometimes you really cannot forgive a person who is bad to you. Maybe it will take some time for my to forgive him ba. Maybe i should ignore him more so that he won't be able to scold me with stupid words.

Name
Junyuan
31st December 1988
Can be blur but i'm not stupid
Love the people surrounding me
just love to daydream <3
(:

Exitory

Shout out

History